Friday, May 19, 2006

I am 41% Girl

[ ]my fingernails/toenails are almost always painted
[x]during the summer pretty much the only shoes iwear are flip flops
[x]my favorite toy as a child were barbies
[x]my favorite color is purple
[ ]i did Gymnastics
[x]i love skirts
[ ]hollister is my favorite place to shop
[ ]tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear
[x]i love chocolate
[ ]i've never had a real job
TOTAL: 5

[ ]my hair is straightened
[x]i have at least 8 friendster pictures
[x]i usually go shopping once a week
[x]i love to hang out with friends
[ ]i have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
[ ]i've gone to a tanning salon
[ ]ive gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
[ ]i have at least 10 pairs of shoes
[ ]i watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
[x]i change my icon weekly
TOTAL: 4

[ ]i wear a shower cap
[ ]I would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic
[x]my cell phone might as well become a part of me
[x]i wear mascara everyday ( onli if i feel good that day.. )
[x]i've been or am on a diet
[ ]bathing suits are adorable
[ ]i dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[ ]big sunglasses are hott
[ ]i have gotten my nails done
[ ]i own over 10 purses
TOTAL:3

[x]MTV is one of my favorite channels
[x]all i want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys
[ ]i love to have other girls do my hair
[ ]i give and receive hugs from all my friends
[x]i hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders
[ ]carnivals are so fun!!
[ ]summer is THE best season
[x]im waiting for my knight in shining armor
[x]pianists are so hot.
TOTAL: 5

[ ]u write me a poem and tell me im beautiful and im all yours
[x]i am self-conscious.
[ x]i cry often( when i'm really really down..which is like NOW!!! )
[ ]my car smells like vanilla
[ ]my dishes get washed more then once a week
[ ]i dont do sports
[x]i HATE to run
[ ]i squeal when im surprised or angry
[ ]i eat dried fruit as a snack
[ ]i love romance novels
TOTAL: 3

[x]Drew Barrymore is so cute( she's hot too!! )
[ ]i dance a lot
[x]i usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
[x]i only have like 5 billion hair products
[x]i love to get dressed up.
[x]every part of my outfit needs to match
[x]i talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
[x] i would love to have a photo shoot of myself
[x]price on clothes hardly matters
[x]i apply lip gloss 50 times a day( not tt much la.. )
TOTAL: 9

[x]i wish i were a model
[ ]i wish i could meet Paris Hilton to slap her
[ ]i have been something that was slutty on halloween
[ ]i own Uggs
[x]Hip Hop is the best music
[ ]i pop my collar
[ ]i like to be the center of attention
[x]guys with Mohawks are hot (yea..they r cool!! punk rox!! )
[x]horses are beautiful
[ ]i'd rather not pay attention in school
TOTAL: 4

[ ]cats are adorable
[ ] i can write my own music/song/lyric
[ ] i would love to visit Hawaii
[x]Valentine's day is so cute! (it's lovely)
[ ]white is better then black
[x]i wouldn't be caught dead in all black
[ ]my closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
[ ] i hate the grunge look of a beard
[ ]i love to read gossip magazines
[x]i love to gossip
TOTAL: 3

[ ]I had Lisa Frank folders, posters as a kid
[x]i love Celine dion
[ ]My bubble baths are 2 hr long
[ ]my wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
[ ]my friends and i are in a strict group. we mostly only hang out with each other only.
[ ]i like kids
[ ]diet drinks are the best
[ ]im all about being vegetarian
[ ]i refuse to eat at McDonald's
[ ]i check my friendster everyday.
TOTAL: 1

[x]i LOVE life!( but smtimes it's SUX!!! )
[x]i have a lot of jewlery!
[ ]claires has cheap jewlery
[ ]my screen names have x's in them -
[ ]either one of my friendster profile has/had<3 in them
[ ]i would never want to be the opposite sex
[x]it's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it
[ ]i have more than 3 pillows on my bed
[ ]i have a stuffed toy sleeping beside me
[x] i love tidy and clean places
TOTAL: 4

ADD UP ALL OF THE TOTALS AND REPOSTWITH I AM [....] PERCENT GIRL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home